The ticket buyer agrees to the following terms:
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the event in question has been cancelled, or if the event is sold out and there is a waiting list. If the event is sold out and we are able to resell your ticket you will receive a refund of the ticket price less a £5 administration fee. The fee is charged per transaction, ie for two refunded tickets booked in one transaction the refund administration fee will be £5. For two refunded tickets booked in separate transactions the administration fee will be £10. Refunds will be made to the form of payment used to purchase the tickets. To apply for a refund email:
- Faversham Literary Festival reserves the right to cancel or alter events due to unforeseen circumstances. The festival will make every possible effort to let ticket holders know in advance, but this is not always possible. Full refunds will be made for any cancelled events and refunds will be made to affected ticket holders within 28 days of the Festival ending. Refunds will be made to the form of payment used to purchase the tickets.
- Fees are charged on each website ticket payment transaction to cover the cost of our booking engine and card payment processing. Our payment processing fees may change over time in line with costs of the payment service we use. Our ticket booking fee is currently £0.50 per payment plus 2.75%
- Seating for all events is unreserved and doors open approximately 15 minutes before each event (doors may open earlier for some events and this will be made clear on the specific event page).
- Faversham Literary Festival does not allow filming of video footage on cameras or phones at any of our events without prior permission from the organisers. Filming any event or any part of our events without prior permission from the organisers is a breach of the contractual agreements the festival has with authors and is strictly not permitted.
- Faversham Literary Festival will adhere to any government health guidelines in place at the time of the festival. All ticket holders must comply with the festival's Covid-19 requirements. Please see our Covid 19 policy document.
- For Friends of the Festival priority booking period, all tickets are subject to availability.